Fast FWD Sports are delighted to announce their race series for 2015 sponsored by Off That Couch Fitness and Real Fitness
All Entrants to any of the races in the Fast Fwd 2015 race series will be in with a chance of winning a free seven day training camp (including all coaching and accommodation), in Mallorca in 2016 worth £375 each!!!
The four races of the series is made up of FastFwdSports Events and Lincsquads Keyo Brigg Sprint, Dates below
- Grantham Sprint Triathlon May 10th
- The Lincolnshire Edge Standard and Sprint Triathlons July 12th
- The Keyo Brigg Triathlon (Lincsquad Event) Sept 27th
- The Drax Goole Triathlon October 4th
The top 25 male and female athletes in each event score points in the series with the persons with the highest points total declared the Race Series Champions for 2015 but anyone who enters goes into the draw to win the Triathlon Camp Prize. (everyone from 1st to Last in each race you just have to enter!!) Plus the more races you enter the more raffle tickets for the prize you get!!!
The Triathlon camps are run by Dean Kirkham from Real Fitness and Steve Clark from Off that couch fitness both of which have raced Ironman Kona and represented Team GB in Triathlon.
Jordan Skelly – Male 2014 Champion
Ruth Wilson – Female 2014 Champion
2013 Series Winners
Male – Josh Jones Female – Tanya Davies
- The OffThatCouch/RealFitness Mallorca tri camp draw (“The draw”) will take place at the final round in the series at the Goole triathlon on October the 4th 2015 after the presentation of the awards (approximately 1pm).
- The draw for the OffThatCouch/Real Fitness Mallorca tri camp is for accommodation and coaching during the camp only.
- Transfers from and to Palma airport for the winner may be available depending on flight booking – please contact the coaches.
- one place available to be won
- Names will be drawn at random from all who have entered the qualifying triathlons.
- 1 race entry equals 1 entry to prize draw.
- 2 race entries equals 2 prize draw entries
- 3 race entries equals 5 prize draw entries
- 4 race entries equals 10 prize draw entries
- The winner MUST be present at the Goole triathlon to claim the prize.
- If the winner wishes to transfer the prize to another person a £150 transfer fee must be paid to Real Fitness