All four of our events offer fabulous races for beginners and improvers alike and with the open water Family Auto’s Lincolnshre Edge triathlons powered by Anglian Water triathletes are spoilt for choice for quality local family friendly events.
*****BRAND NEW EVENT****
The Ancholme Sprint by FastFWDSports
April 30th 2017
FastFwdSports are pleased to add another pool based triathlon to compliment the now mid season Grantham triathlon and the end of season Homecrafts Goole triathlon. This is a pool based Sprint triathlon held on a well know local bike and run route all within the excellent facilites of the Ancholme Leisure Centre.
Ancholme Sprint 2017 athlete race numbers, swim wave start time and lane here
The Lincolnshire Edge Standard and Sprint Open Water triathlons in association with
Anglian Water and sponsored by Family Autos.
July 9th 2017
Based at Cadney nr Brigg this is an excellent Open Water swim triathlon for both newbies and experienced triathletes alike. Standard distance race consists of TWO laps of the 750m swim course. The bike route requires riders to do TWO laps of the South Kelsey loop before TWO laps of the run route.
- Lincolnshire Edge Standard Triathlon 1500m Open Water, Bike 40km, Run 10km.
- Lincolnshire Edge Sprint Triathlon 750m open water, Bike 20km, Run 5km,
- A fast flowing single loop of Lincolnshire villages all in sight of the Lincolnshire Edge!
- Run is a simple out and back flat course around the lake before running on tarmac roads.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR THE 2017 START LIST
- START LIST 2017
- PRE RACE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE FAMILY AUTOS LINCOLNSHIRE EDGE SPRINT AND STANDARD OPENWATER TRIATHLON
- Cadney race brief
GOOD LUCK AND GOOD RACING!
A 400m pool based swim with secure transition area a simple but fast 18km bike onto a 5km run all located within the Grantham Meres Leisure Center September 3rd 2017
Homecrafts Goole Sprint Triathlon
400m Pool Swim, 20km Bike, 5km Run
October 1st 2017
- Pool based sprint race based at the Goole Leisure Center.
- Fast and flat bike route going under the M62 and over the River Ouse via the Goole Swing Bridge.
- 5k mixed terrain run along the River Ouse walkway banking with water station at the turn point.
- 2017 SWIM TIMES V2
- PROVISIONAL RESULTS 2017
- 2016 results
All our Event are now open for entries via the links on the Enter page